What's a better way to describe the life of a 20 month old ALMOST toddler, than through pictures and video. Logan is learning and changing so much. He's VERY observant and loves to do ANYthing mom and dad are doing. He's very good at copying us and is working HARD on trying to talk with us. Coming back from vacation, Logan has officially decided bath time ROCKS! He absolutely loves the big boy tub, yipee!!! He ALWAYS wants to be outside either golfing or mowing the lawn (just like his daddy!) He's FINALLY accepting the fact TABLE food tastes OK!!! YEAH!!! Though he's still very picky, at least he tries something new each day. His FAVORITE words are 'all done' and 'ut-oh.' He's ALWAYS waving or blowing kisses to everyone that passes him, though he doesn't seem to like nursery. Go figure! Though the newest TOY of liking for Logan is THE Wii. He no longer likes to watch on the side, he HAS to have a remote and be playing RIGHT next to you (often pausing the game a million times...kind of frustrating).
We finally found a vacuum Logan's size, yeah for Toys'R'Us. Logan went through a PHASE were he just wanted mommy's vacuum out to look at. And then he wanted it to be plugged in and turned on. And then he insisted on pushing the turned on vacuum throughout the ENTIRE house. The only problem at hand, he's TOO short to be accomplishing anything. I hope when he gets taller, he'll still have a love to vacuum and really help his mommy.
The other night, Steve really got Logan talking and showing off all he knows. He's getting SO SMART. I can't believe how much I got on video. YEAH for mom & GOOD JOB Logan!! ENJOY!!!




17 comments:
He is growing up - I love it. I couldn't see the video. It said it was private and I needed permission.
Very cute pictures! I couldn't see the video either...
Every picture is adorable! The video is so cute...way to go Logan bathing in the big boy tub! We are so proud of you. Love, Mom & Dad
WOW! What a cutie! He is growing so much and it's awesome that he is learning to talk! Thats prolly the most I've ever heard him say! We sure miss you Logan!
That was great! Logan is soo cute! Thanks for the video that totally made my day!
Cute video. I love that he is starting to talk more. He is getting so BIG!
PS... the vacuum thing is so funny. Kylie and Ritz both HATE the vacuum. I vacuumed out the stroller the other day, in the garage, while they were in the house HIDING! Ritz shakes anytime she sees it--like shes having a seizure and Kylie usually runs to the top bunk, and whines "are you done yet?"
oh my gosh... he is so stinking cute that video is priceless! i love it!! we really need to get together like soon!! love you guys!
Awesome pictures. I see you are a wiz at the digi scraping. It looks awesome! Logan is adorable. I can't believe how big he is.
Cute video!! His blonde hair is so cute!
Logan is too cute! We want to meet him! Hyrum was on my lap when we were watching the video, and he was totally mesmerized. Way to go, Logan you smarty pants!
Almost a toddler? I think he's already a toddler! When they start walking, that's what I call a toddler! He is so cute Cammie, thanks for sharing- I loved seeing him at the reunion!
hey there's nothing wrong with him not eating table food, kylie still only eats fruits and veggies in babyfood form and she's almost five!
cute pictures
cute boy...I can't believe how big he has gotten, time flys when you live miles and miles and miles away!
Seriously, so adorable! Isn't it so amazing to see them grasp concepts so quickly? He must have an amazing teacher. :D
Logan is absolutely adorable! He is really growing! looks like you all had a really fun trip to utah over the summer. that's so neat you were able to meet with Elder Perry. What an honor! And how wonderful for your sister and her husband to have a new little one! that's really great. adoption is an amazing thing! looks like steve had lots of fun playing ball!! hope all's well!
So cute. He is smart. That video made me miss you guys even more! You need to get back to Utah!
Post a Comment