A tiny miracle of life and love joined my sister's home and family. My sister and her husband have been wanting to start their family and haven't been able to do so, until they were chosen to be adoptive parents. They had maybe three months to prepare before his arrival. Camden Matthew Cooper was born July 6 healthy and strong. His first few days of life were very stressful for not only my sister but also on the birth mom. Though in the end the birth mom knew the importance of giving this little angel a better life and home. Camden is such a sweet spirit and brings untold joy and happiness to my sister and her husband and to all of us! Congratulations!!!
We had a baby shower for Camden and Kayla a week later. With adoptions, they recommend waiting to give a shower until the baby has been placed. So all our family came to celebrate and we had a wonderful time together despite the roaring summer heat. The highlight of the shower besides all the wonderful gifts & food, was probably the baby bottle drinking contest!! It was hilarious!!!




5 comments:
oh that is so awesome cammie! I am so happy for your sister! We are so glad you are back we missed you guys! Can't wait to see you!!!
He is a cutie!! Love the digital scrapbook pages. And the baby bottle drinking contest - that is funny! I like the idea.
What a sweet story. How sweet for them. I made my blog private recently. If you want e-mail me your address and I will send you an invite!! abbs underscore stamps at yahoo dot com.
Abbi Penn
Camden is a sweetie! Thanks for all the hard work on the baby shower and for helping Kayla in her new "mommy" role. You are the best! Love, Mom
Cute baby. I am so happy for Kayla and her husband. I love the baby announcements. Did you make those? I hope they continue to adjust to baby! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment