Logan had so much fun riding bikes in Utah, we finally decided he needed one of his own. He was very excited watching his daddy put the car together. Once he was able to sit on it, I could never get a smile from him. Too much to look at I guess.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yeah!!! The old Big Wheel.....how fun is that! He is getting so big....I absolutely love him in hats!!! He is great!
Very cute - and cute "scrapbook" pages. Are you printing them out or just designing online? Andie is jealous of his bike - She would love one, but it's just one more thing to store inside! No room in the INN. :(
Yeah for Logan! A Bike thats his! :) How cute is that... Have fun running after him down your driveway! ;) Love ya!
I guess McQueen is better for Logan than Syvanah's Jewels and Pearls bike. ;o)
CUTE! Logan is getting so big, so fast! I bet you will have tons of fun on the new bike...ride while you can before it's too cold. Hope you are all doing well.
I love the look of "I'm not sure my Dad knows how to put this together" on Logan's face. He looks like he wants to jump in and help! The pictures are darling and I am sure Logan is fascinated with his new bike to ride. Hopefully he can get in some good "rides" before the snow flies :) Love, Mom
SWEET! He's going to love it!
Post a Comment