Logan has such a silly personality. He absolutely loves to eat his socks.
Though once his sock are off and nowhere to be found, then he goes for his toes.
Logan's favorite way to communicate....sticking his tongue out & blowing and spitting like an elephant.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Silly Logan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Logan - you look just the same!! You are so funny! Don't you want to come and visit us in Georgia?? We love you little buddy!
He is so cute! I love the eating the toes thing. How are they so flexible? Right now I can't even see my toes!
Logan is super cute. I am sad that You guys aren't in omaha any more so the babies can play. Ya i thought it was funny thgat we both had similar baby stories, and that we both were prego when you moved and didn't kow it. Olivia was 36 weeks when she was born, via a 911 c section how early was your little guy? We miss you guys, keep us updated...
Post a Comment