Logan is growing so fast....already 9 months old. We went to the dr's today and he weighs 18lbs 11oz and 27.5inches long, still only in the 20-25% for his growth. Logan sure enjoyed our road trip to Denali Nat'l Park over Labor Day weekend with his aunt & uncle from St.George.
We had an absolutely gorgeous day in the park....notice over Steve's shoulder the famous Mt. McKinley, 20,320 feet tall (fyi: the tallest mtn. in North America). We were only 30 miles away from the base of the mtn. Logan enjoyed another view of "The Mountain" (that's what the locals call Mt. McKinley) from Anchorage the very next day, which is very rare. Sorry it's kind of hard to see in the background.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Logan 9 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
They grow up so fast! You are such a cute family. Thanks for the update.
Looks fun! I can't believe how big he is already!
fun fun. He is so cute and getting so big. Time sure flys!
I love the top picture - I don't know how to spell "uhhh -huuhhhhh" (imagine that deep breath sound) I love his noises. I need to measure Ali and see how tall she is.
PS - I thought he had shoes on in the bottom picture and thought to myself, "WOW - he has big feet!" It wasn't until I clicked on the picture and realized he was standing on your feet!
Yay for new pictures!!! I swear, that little Logan just gets cuter and cuter with every post! I can't wait to see him in December!
So Ryan and I are TOTALLY planning on Spring Break. We need to start making some more serious plans because I think our babysitter is all worked out. Woo Hoo! Bring on the Pinnochle!!!
I am excited that you will be here in October. Yes, I am already scheduled for baby #4 - Oct. 15th at noon. I would love a visit from our favorite Alaskans!
It is good to hear from you guys again. That little Logan--my word! He just makes me smile to look at him. Glad to hear that you have all been having a fun summer. When are you going to be in UT? (I just eavesdropped on the above comment). I'll pick up Angie and we could swing by!
cute pictures! glad to hear he is healthy and having fun. it looks like he brings you guys lots of smiles
Post a Comment