Yes I am a slacker. We are alive!!! Where did the summer go? The last time I was on my blog was back in May and I'm really not too sure what's happened since then. j/k. We have been busy with family visiting throughout the summer and then we went to Utah for a quick visit. We finally were getting settled back into life mid-July to find out our computer had crashed. So we've been without a computer since then...it's apparently getting repaired by the GeekSquad (we were told 3-4weeks, it's going on week4.5 now). We finally dared to ask our loving friends to borrow a laptop out of desperation to have access to the internet. We are so very thankful to them. So we are still without our computer, so I can't post pictures but I thought I would drop a quick note to update our where-abouts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
We can't wait for your computer to be back!! WE love chatting, even on opposite sides of the country!!
Glad to see you guys are alive! It was great seeing you in July! Now we are ready for you to move back to Utah permanently!
Glad to see you back, even for a little bit. I can't believe your computer is still not fixed! That broke the day your brother left for the MTC... it has been a while! Well, hope all is well and we can't wait to see you back on more often (with updated pictures of Logan I hope!) Love ya!
Good to hear from you guys! Here's wishing your computer a speedy recovery so we can see more of you and your cute family!
I can't wait to see some updated pics. I bet Logan has gotten so big! I hope you guys had fun in UT.
Okay to help you with your next post I am tagging you. Read on my blog for details!
Post a Comment