What a great family picture. Logan just keeps getting cuter!! Hopefully one of these times Karston will be able to chat with Steve on his drive home from Baltimore. He has an hour drive so he just calls random people to chat.
Well...2011 has begun and I'm finally getting all caught up on the past few months of being on vacation. Logan is 3 years old and Trevor is 6 1/2 months old. Both are growing and learning so much daily. We love them both so much and are so blessed to have them in our family. Steve keeps busy working each day and then plays with the kids after work until bed. We are so blessed for Steve's job and our house. It was sure fun visiting family and friends over the past few months. Now, anyone is more than welcome to come and visit us!
8 comments:
So cute. I can't believe how much he looks like steve.
wow,I will trade you temps. It is still in the 100's here. I am ready to go home so that I can cool off a little bit. Cute picture!!
What a beautiful family! You look so good--and that little Logan just seems to grow bigger and sunnier with each picture.
What a great family picture. Logan just keeps getting cuter!! Hopefully one of these times Karston will be able to chat with Steve on his drive home from Baltimore. He has an hour drive so he just calls random people to chat.
Very Cute Picture! We sure miss you guys!
What a beautiful family pictures. Logan is so adorable. And your backyard is geeeeorgeous!!
what a great family pic. and even with it so cold outside it sure looks beautiful!
Your back yard is spectacular! I love the family picture! Can't wait to see you this month!
Post a Comment