Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's not working!


Well, for some reason I've been really trying to post more pictures and it's NOT working. As you can see, I'm using Picasa but it only allows 3 small pictures at a time. So I'm going to try to create a slideshow of our summer activities. Plus I've been trying to post this exact picture on the side of our blog ..it tries to download but ends with an error message....so frustrating. Well my computer sorrows are quickly forgotten when I see Logan's cute smile. Maybe the problem will fix itself!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Stoddard Show said...

cute pictures. it is fun to see how they grow up so fast. i'm glad your summer has been full of family and adventures... isn't that what makes life so great! love ya, Tonya

Molly said...

That's a bummer your computer is not every cooperating!! Hopefully someday! We love the pictures you do post though! Hi little Logan!!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

Logan is the cutest little guy! I can't believe he is nine months old already! Looks like you all had a blast to Denali. The pictures are beautiful. Mt. McKinley is huge! I can't believe you were only thirty miles away from it. Glad you all are doing well!

Durham Family said...

He is such a cutie. Looks like you guys are keeping busy. How do you like living in Alaska?

The Harbertson Family said...

Are you kidding me with that smile?!!! How do you get anything done with a little face like that to look at all day!
Sorry you're having issues with your computer. We went through that too and it was so frustrating!