Here's our little man all grown up. Yep, he can sit now. That's his 9 month accomplishment. And he has one heck of a smile. We love it. Other tricks include the high five and he's currently working on his "hello" wave.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Super super cute!
What ya been up to?
I love them! My favorite of him standing up - he is such a big boy! Isn't great when they start to sit up by themselves... you can put them down and let them play and they are satisfied, not always trying to get on or off their belly, good job Logan, now Mommy can get a break! Can I just say, I don't think Jared would let me do pictures in red... so good job on getting that color worked in. Thanks for posting!
PS We want one for our fridge - Emma loves having pictures of the cousins to look at.
He is such a cuttie! I can not beileve how big he is!! So much fun!!
What a cutie!!!
Logan is such a cutie! And look at that smile!!! He has the most beautiful eyes, too. Look out ladies!! You have the sweetest family. It's so fun seeing all your pictures with your new addition. Logan is one lucky little guy to have such sweet parents. Hope you all are doing well!
Hello, handsome! Logan, you are a stud. That is one happy boy!
Oh Cammie he is sooooo cute!!! I think he has your eyes and Steve's smile. How are you guys doing? I need to call you so we can chat.
Cute Pictures! Is he going to be Casper the Friendly Ghost for Halloween?
He does have one heck of a smile!! So so cute!!! All of those pictures turned out awesome.
What a handsome little guy:)
These are such cute pictures! I love his smile. I am slow at logging on...congrats Logan on the 9 month milestone. I hope you had a great trip to California. I am sure Dad is glad to have you home again.
Post a Comment