Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blessing Day

Logan's Blessing Day!! He was such a stud, as you can see in the picture. Apparently during the blessing, he layed relatively still besides turning his head back & forth, back & forth checking everyone out. Near the end of the blessing, Logan really wanted to join in and started talking with his dad. And of course, as Steve showed him to the congregation, Logan gave a huge smile to everyone. It really made me laugh, he's so small but really knows how to please me. Logan is such a sweet spirit, we are so blessed to have him in our family.

Logan was really excited to go to church again. He had so much fun last week, he just couldn't wait to go again today. The camera could only capture the smile, but he was really giggling with his dad. His huge smile and laugh makes you get teary eyed from laughing with him and seeing his darling reaction to us both.
After church we decided to take a few more pictures of Logan on his blessing day. The family pictures really didn't turn out that good. Logan has crazy eyes in all of the them, and red-eye correction wouldn't fix them. He really has twinkling stars!!




Logan is quickly learning what to do for the camera. It's so much fun getting his smile captured. Of course, dad is off to the side making him giggle for some of the great pictures.

9 comments:

The Tufts said...

You all look so good and happy! Logan is such a good lookin' kid. Seriously, that smile is spectacular. And Steve did an awesome job with the Easter outfit. If he is ever looking for a break from dental work, he would be a great personal baby shopper :)

Good job keeping Logan in--that is probably hardest for the mom, but so good for that sweet little baby. I hope you are able to sneak out and do some shopping yourself now and then, Cammie!

the heiner family said...

How cute and perfect is your little family!?! I love seeing the 3 of you and only wish I could have met Logan before you left! We miss you guys...it was always so fun to see and talk to you!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

You look great! Logan is such a doll ( so are you Steve) I love the brown skirt you are wearing.

aquabatgirl said...

could you guys have a more smiling, happy baby?! seriously you can just tell he is so relaxed and loving life. no wonder he came early, he was ready to be here, chilling out!

Missy said...

Logan is such a cute little guy! I love his smile!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

LOGAN LOOKS SO HANDSOME IN HIS BLESSING ENSEMBLE! WHAT A CUTIE, AND I CAN'T GET OVER THAT SMILE OF HIS! WOW! HE IS GOING TO MELT ALL THE LADIES' HEARTS! WHAT A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU ALL! THAT'S SO EXCITING! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG LOGAN IS!

The Pratts said...

I love his outfit! We are so sad we missed his blessing, could you guys hurry and get back to Utah, we miss you so much! We can't wait to see you in July, I have been looking at all the fun things we can do up there...we are going to have a great time! Love you little Logan and your cousins Emma and Carson can't wait to play with you (of course we will provide protection when you play with Emma)!

Tristen said...

Oh man, he is so handsome!! I wish we could have been there. The outfit is adorable! Boys blessings outfits are so hard to find. My boys wore the same one. I love it, he is getting so big and happy. I can't wait to see him when you guys come to Utah. Let me know when you are planning so we can party!!

Allie said...

Hey Cami! You look awesome. Logan certainly is a charmer. I especially love the little tie with his blessing outfit. I am so sad that we don't get the chance to get to know him. I bet he and Brett would be the brutes of the nursery.