Logan showing off his Easter attire. He's such a handsome boy!!! I actually need to give all the credit to Steve for Logan's outfit. After work one day in Anchorage, I sent Steve to Old Navy to maybe find an easter outfit. I was a little nervous, but once he got home and showed me his purchase I was really impressed. Good job daddy with the shopping!!!

This is Logan's first time going to church. His doctor said to avoid large crowds until May when the RSV isn't around. Then his doctor quickly said he could go to church as long as nobody holds him. So we finally took a chance and brought him to church on Easter Sunday. He was really good, he mostly enjoyed all of the new lights to look at.




3 comments:
Hi this is a test
Stephen did do a great job with the outfit, it is soo cute. Man, it really goes to show that Ak has no options when it comes to baby items, Joshua has the same activity mat.
Way to go Steve! Adam is good with getting the boys dressed most of the time, but with the baby girl, he is admittedly clueless!!
Post a Comment