Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two Cute Boyz!!


My handsome boys!!! Logan loves hanging with his dad. Logan really enjoys 5pm because that's when his dad comes home to play with him. Seriously, Steve comes right for Logan once he is home and Logan gives him huge smiles. It's so precious. I'm a little jealous, I guess Logan might react the same for me if I ever left him for a long while. Oh well!!! Logan smiles and coo's up a storm for Steve. So now my new goal is trying to get a smile on camera. I'll be sure to post one once I get a good one.



3 comments:

Tristen said...

That look is hilarious Steve! I swear that's the same look on every man's (or boy's) face when they are watching tv! Priceless.

aquabatgirl said...

i'm sure logan is huge! but he just looks so cute and little and adorable in steve's arms

The Pratts said...

I love that Logan is starring at the TV also! Carson loves the TV. If it is on and he hears it, he stretches in every angle to get a look!