He really is a handsome little guy. I love all of that blonde hair.
It was really good to talk to you yesterday. I'm glad Logan "allowed" us to talk for a bit. You are a great mom and doing exactly what your little guy needs.
Well...2011 has begun and I'm finally getting all caught up on the past few months of being on vacation. Logan is 3 years old and Trevor is 6 1/2 months old. Both are growing and learning so much daily. We love them both so much and are so blessed to have them in our family. Steve keeps busy working each day and then plays with the kids after work until bed. We are so blessed for Steve's job and our house. It was sure fun visiting family and friends over the past few months. Now, anyone is more than welcome to come and visit us!
5 comments:
He's a cutie! I'm so glad to see that you're all doing so well.
What a cute guy! He seems so easy going. Is he a good baby? I wish I could hold him. He looks so cuddly!
He really is a stud! When am I going to meet the little guy?? Are you guys coming to Utah anytime soon??
He really is a handsome little guy. I love all of that blonde hair.
It was really good to talk to you yesterday. I'm glad Logan "allowed" us to talk for a bit. You are a great mom and doing exactly what your little guy needs.
what a cutie! kylie loved to stare at the lights too, sometimes james got worried that something was wrong with her, cause she would stare for minutes
Post a Comment