Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bath time

Logan really enjoys bath time. He especially likes it when daddy plays with him while mommy washes him. He was full of laughs and giggles during this bath. I was crying from laughing so hard at how cute Logan was being.




Double look in the mirror, wait.....that's my mom, why do I see two of her? My mom always like to shine that bright light at me naked or not, I don't understand.









Logan is getting so BIG!!! and so long!!! He loves to stretch out, which tends to hind his rolly, polly stomach.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

What a cute kid. I love bath time pictures they are the funnest!!

The Pratts said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how much he is growing!

The Harbertson Family said...

Cutie little Logan! I can't even believe how fast he is growing. Doesn't it just fly by! The other day I was watching Ella run through the house and just had to stop and think about how tiny she used to be. All I can say is it just keeps getting better!