I love that little family picture you added above your profile. You guys look like you're all doing great up there. I just wish we could shrink the miles between us! What I would give for a night of Pinochle, Peanut butter M&M's, with a little Napoleon Dynamite in the background! p.s. I'm dying to pinch those chubby little cheeks of Logan's!!
Wow, I can't believe you are tolerating the sub zero temps. I would have divorced Dr. Pratt by now and found someone else to be raised by logan! We miss you guys too and hope you do get to make it to Utah or somewhat closer to family soon enough! Loved the announcement too! xoxo Cindy
okay, you two, your son is absolutely adorable!! he is such a handsome little guy! madison and brynne ooed and awed over his pictures! and yes, eli would be willing to bag the moose for you anyday! he really wants to shoot one and most likely mount its head above our bed, then we can hang our coats on its antlers! yee-hah! your house is beautiful!
He is getting so big! I can't believe that I haven't held him yet. I am dying! Give him a hug for me adn my kids! Cade saw his picture and asked if that was him, I told him it is Steve and Cammie's baby. He thought that was pretty cool.
Cute pictures! I love the one where he is looking at himself in the mirror. Makes you wonder what goes through their minds at that age. So much to take in and learn.
I am so excited that you have a blog! Congratulations on your new arrival (I guess he's not so new anymore)! Your little guy is adorable, what a treasure.
Hey guys. Thanks so much for the baby announcment! You all look fantastic!! Congrats on little logan. He is so adorable. I am so glad that things are going well for you guys. You only deserve the best!
Well...2011 has begun and I'm finally getting all caught up on the past few months of being on vacation. Logan is 3 years old and Trevor is 6 1/2 months old. Both are growing and learning so much daily. We love them both so much and are so blessed to have them in our family. Steve keeps busy working each day and then plays with the kids after work until bed. We are so blessed for Steve's job and our house. It was sure fun visiting family and friends over the past few months. Now, anyone is more than welcome to come and visit us!
9 comments:
he is so cute and such a little chubber! you can tell that he is really alert, just love those wide open eyes :)
I love that little family picture you added above your profile. You guys look like you're all doing great up there. I just wish we could shrink the miles between us! What I would give for a night of Pinochle, Peanut butter M&M's, with a little Napoleon Dynamite in the background!
p.s. I'm dying to pinch those chubby little cheeks of Logan's!!
Wow, I can't believe you are tolerating the sub zero temps. I would have divorced Dr. Pratt by now and found someone else to be raised by logan! We miss you guys too and hope you do get to make it to Utah or somewhat closer to family soon enough! Loved the announcement too!
xoxo Cindy
okay, you two, your son is absolutely adorable!! he is such a handsome little guy! madison and brynne ooed and awed over his pictures! and yes, eli would be willing to bag the moose for you anyday! he really wants to shoot one and most likely mount its head above our bed, then we can hang our coats on its antlers! yee-hah! your house is beautiful!
He is getting so big! I can't believe that I haven't held him yet. I am dying! Give him a hug for me adn my kids! Cade saw his picture and asked if that was him, I told him it is Steve and Cammie's baby. He thought that was pretty cool.
Cute pictures! I love the one where he is looking at himself in the mirror. Makes you wonder what goes through their minds at that age. So much to take in and learn.
So sweet! His eyes seem very intense--he is going to be a fast learner, so look out! And you can just tell he knows he's loved.
I am so excited that you have a blog! Congratulations on your new arrival (I guess he's not so new anymore)! Your little guy is adorable, what a treasure.
Hey guys. Thanks so much for the baby announcment! You all look fantastic!! Congrats on little logan. He is so adorable. I am so glad that things are going well for you guys. You only deserve the best!
Melinda
Post a Comment