This moose is one of a few that live in the woods in our backyard. We found him one morning walking through the neighbor's yard. Now we just need Eli and Jared to come up and bag him for us...then we'll throw a few moose steaks on the barbie!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can just picture Eli out there trying to shoot that thing! What a riot, I bet Steve gets a kick out of those animals.
Hey guys!
Too bad Jared nor Eli could bag that Moose for ya this year since neither one of them shot a thing this season. So sad for them, they were pretty darn upset about it too. Ha Ha! Trieste and I weren't too upset, since we both decided to go vegetarian, much to the dismay of our husbands. They are trying to keep that on the down low. They don't want anyone to know they are eating tofu at family dinner.
Love to have found your blog address.
you know you're in alaska when you're thinking about grilling some "moose steaks on the barbie"
Post a Comment