Saturday, February 23, 2008

Halibut Fishing


Last September Steve, his parents, and his brother Tyson went sailing out in the Alaskan waters to capture some halibut. I opted out by playing the pregnancy card. They were very successfully....maybe next time they'll get a 100+ pounder (they only caught 20 pounders on this trip). Come visit us and we'll take you out. Beware, they learned fishing for hailbut takes lots of muscle and Steve's dad even got a little sea-sick! It's a lot of fun though!!!

3 comments:

brownfam said...

Oh Wayne would be so jealous. He's a fishing freak as it is and to be in Alaska would be a HUGE bonus.

aquabatgirl said...

you say it's fun, but you didn't even go ;)

Tristen said...

I hear Alaska fishing is the best. Adam would love to go and I am sure he would make a crazy adventure of it.