Thursday, February 14, 2008

2 Months


Logan had a fun Valentines Day, he got to go to the doctor and get his first shots!! They were out of one of them so he only got two shots--and no, he did not enjoy. Mommy said the nurse was slow, too bad we weren't still in Omaha where she could have done them!
He has doubled his weight--up to 9 lbs 7.5 oz and 21 3/4 inches long.

4 comments:

Tristen said...

He is such a stud!! I can't believe that he has doubled his weight, way to go Logan!! Keep up the good work and let your mom get some sleep!!

The Harbertson Family said...

Yeah for Logan!!! I can't even handle how cute his little face is! So sorry about the slow nurse. Ella's been there. But not with her first nurse...she was the best!
p.s. we need more pictures!!!

the heiner family said...

Cami! He is so adorable! Thank goodness for blog-stocking...otherwise how would we catch up? Alaska does sure look cold, I sometimes feel like Omaha is a touch of what Alaska might be like...am I right? Well we miss you guys!

aquabatgirl said...

that's the one downside when you know about your field, espeically when it comes to the medical field. you know when they are goofing up and it really is like hey, just let me do it, ok lol
but also a bonus too, you don't feel like you're walking around in the dark wondering what in the world is going on