Oh, how we love our neighborhood friends. I was actually home by myself when I first spotted the moose chilling in our backyard one evening. We usually always seem them walking through not sitting. It was fun to just watch this one for awhile. They are so big!
Of course, as soon as Steve and Logan returned home, they both wanted to go out on the deck and take pictures. That startled the moose to stand up. Trying to get all three to look at me was kind of challenging. Logan was so excited to see the moose really close up.I finally got a shot...thanks for looking at the camera everyone.
The moose decided our photo shoot was over. I was actually able to get some really good shots as he walked along the side of our house. Oh, by the way it's nearly 10pm at night when we were taking these pictures. Gotta love summers in Alaska.
After we got Logan to bed, I was closing the blinds and noticed he came back with a friend. The one on the right, you can see small antlers growing. Steve and I watched them for quite some time and laughed when the bull tried to get frisky with the cow! LOL...I guess it is spring time.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
A"Moos"ing Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
yeah.....glad to see they are still around. feel like they are my buddies too, however, when I was there I think there was only one. Romance....nice
That is crazy....it was so late. Do they ever charge?
I am very impressed!
Okay, that is funny that you have moose in your yard. I didn't realize how much they resemble a gigantic horse. It was sure nice of you to let them hang out at your place! Love, Mom
Post a Comment