Who's number one? Logan!!! Being a toddler is the best, I can be happy and cute one minute and be kicking and screaming the next. Everything is mine or no! I really enjoy throwing temper tantrums especially when it comes to eating. Who wants to take the time to eat? Playing is much more rewarding why don't my parents understand. Communicating to my parents is a completely different story. I'm learning several letters and I try hard to make a conversation with them.
Yes, I go through eating spells...and today all I really want to do is just eat the top of the banana crumb muffins. So please let me just do what I want.
I've never really enjoyed ice cream, but putting it into something I can hold and not get messy....now someone's thinking more at my level.
Well, I have to admit ice cream isn't all that bad after all. I love my dad, he's so goofy with me.
Huge, delicious strawberries are good, sometimes. My mom keeps buying them and I'm really not in the mood for them anymore. I liked them at first, but seriously I'm getting tired of them...doesn't she understand that.
My favorite spot in the entire house....sitting on the kitchen counter. I can help make food (but not eat it), watch TV and keep a watch out on my parents.
I love to watch out the window for daddy to come home from work. I don't understand why he doesn't always answer his phone when I call him. I always look forward to playing with him every evening.
Watching TV on the couch is fun, but getting up on my parents bed to watch tv is even better. Why don't they let me do this more often. I'm really enjoying all the time I get to watch TV during the day with my mom. A few of my favorite shows are Word World, Super Why, Curious George, Mickey Mouse, & Wonder Pets. I'm learning quickly how to identify letters and I get super excited when I see letters in books and when I'm coloring.
Pondering my boring life. I don't understand why all I do with mom is watch TV and play with toys inside. Doesn't she know how much I love to go outside and run wild! I can't wait for her to be off bed rest. I'm especially excited for my little brother to come, so I can have a buddy to play with.
Got milk? Seriously, I like my mom's cookies but I would rather eat the cookie dough. Though I have to admit this oatmeal chocolate chip does taste pretty good. Thanks mom! I love you!
Friday, June 11, 2010
M--I--N--E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
He is such a character! Dying to see you. Thanks for the posts!
LOVE the post....very funny! Logan you are a hoot! Cute background too!
So cute! I think he and Chad came from the same mold... Don't you just love wishy-washy toddlers?! I love your prego pic, you look great!
So Cute. I love the picture of you and Logan, it is way fun. Hope everything is going good.
Cute pictures. Logan has so many expressions as he discovers his world. I loved the "Hi, Little Brother" picture of Cammie and Logan. Thanks for taking the time to update everything. Love, Mom
Thanks for sharing about the things that Logan likes to do. I like to compare them with the things that Andie and Ali like to do. They do have somethings in common, like watching TV. Hope things are going well!
Wow. He is so cute Cammie!!! How are you doing? I can't imagine having to be on bedrest. You are a trooper! Hang in there! I'll be thinking about you and praying that everything goes well with the birth of your next little one. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures!
Cute Post!
I can't believe what a little "mini Steve" Logan is. I wonder what Baby #2 will look like. I thought Sadie would be a little clone of Ella but she is complete opposite. Anyhow...I'm sure with yours and Steve's genes, you guys are gonna have another little DARLING blonde baby!!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I hope your mom got there alright and that you now have lots of help. Wish you guys lived closer so the Dads could take Ella and Logan to see Toy Story 3. That would be so fun! Maybe someday...
It looks like Logan loves to try new things! What personality! I am sure he keeps everyone smiling and on the move! I hope you are feeling better Cammie. Tell your Mom "Hi" for me! Lots of love, Aunt Julie
Post a Comment