Well, to sum up a little more from the previous posting, life for us has completely changed. Go figure! Not even too sure where to start. My pregnancy has been causing a few more concerns over the past two weeks, so we've been re-evaluating everything. We are hanging tight in our home in Alaska until baby comes. My doctor really doesn't want me to fly down for my brother's wedding next week....which at times like this I wish I could snap my fingers and be there. Thankfully we are going to be able to get our plane tickets fully refunded due to medical complications.
Second, Steve's job has really been trying to get him to work a little longer. So we are still working on the details, but as of right now, which is subject to change any day, we hope to get working on a practice location in Utah while Steve works up here for the next several months. After baby arrives, we'll reconsider things and see how things are going with his current job and the potential new practice.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Plan B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I'm sorry to hear this baby is giving you so much difficulty, I'm sure it's hard to have to miss your brother's wedding... I know everything will work out for the best in the end :)
Bummer! But hey - maybe I do have a chance to visit Alaska after all. Hope you are feeling better soon! It will all work out when the time is right. :)
I'm sorry to hear about your sudden change in plans. I know you had your heart set on being in Utah. Hang in there. What complications are you having with your pregnancy? You'll be in our prayers. Love ya!
Gees Cammie..... not fair not fair not fair...... you guys are great and anyone is lucky to have you around! I'm so sorry..... that little baby must be pretty special! And maybe you can just be on skype at the wedding....and then make them airmail all that good food!!! love you,
Cindy
hey, isn't it crazy how fast things can change. I hope things go ok with the pregnancy and that the baby is doing ok. As of right now we are in Pocatello but that might change quickly but don't feel bad for not knowing where we are because I can not keep track of us!! I hope to see you soon when you come to Utah. Keep us posted!
Take care of yourself Cammie. It will definitely be nice to be close to family and it'll be here before you know it. Good luck with everything and feel better soon.
We hope that everything goes well with Plan B--sorry to hear about the pregnancy trouble! We will be praying that things go smoother for you with the change of plans.
I'm sure that is hard to stay after getting hopeful to be closer to family. Keep hanging in there-that baby is totally worth it, and soon enough you'll have him in your arms-hopefully not too soon. It will be nice to have you guys closer when it works out. Love ya, take care of yourself and that sweet baby.
Post a Comment