We finally took Logan to get his 1 year old pictures. Man oh man...after we take pictures, it makes me realize how thankful I am for my little family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and a healthy handsome little boy, who's growing up way too fast. Logan was a little nervous this time around to smile for the camera-lady, but he slowly warmed up and gave us a some smiles mixed in with a few funny faces. 

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
"One" Handsome Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
The pictures turned out really good. You have a darling family. Logan's expressions are priceless.
Those are beautiful pictures of your family. Yes, thank goodness for healthy babies.
Those pictures are great! Logan is so cute. You have a cute little family!!
LOVE the family pictures!!! You all look great - Logan, you are getting so big!
Cute pictures...they are all great. I love Logan's hair!! I can't believe that he is already that big. They grow SO fast!!
Happy Birthday Logan! Did that just go by so fast?!
He is sooo cute! So glad that this birthday was much less crazy than his first and that he is such the picture of health.
I love the pictures. Logan is so cute and I am loving all his cute facial expressions and smiles!!
The last picture with all three of you is sooooo cute!! I love it when little boys have spiked hair. Logan is such a handsome little man!!
Those are fantastic pictures! I love the last one of you three. Too cute. I can't believe he is one already!
Cammie~
I am so glad you found me. I just barely saw your comment on my page. I seriously thing about you every time I go to Orem, wondering if you ever moved back there. Logan is so cute. What a great family you have. Wasilla! I've been there, it is beautiful. Are you used to the dark winters? I should just call you I have so much to say. Well, I hope all is well.
Kristol
Cute photos! I will have to bring Joshua over when we get back so the boys can dance together.
Cute pictures! And I loved watching the video. He's such a happy little guy.
These pictures turned out so cute. Logan is a handsome little guy.
i love all the expressions she captured on film. great looking family picture
Post a Comment