Saturday, January 31, 2009

My first video post

Yipee!!! I owe a BIG thanks so my sister-in-law Molly, she helped me finally learn how to post a video. Patience is the key element to downloading a video clip...it takes forever!

Logan is learning so much each day, it's so fun and amazing to watch him. He finally has his first tooth poking up on the bottom, he's almost walking and he got his first buzzed hair cut last week. In the video, Logan still has his blonde mohawk, so that's what his crazy hair looked like before the buzz. Logan loves to do anything we do, of course. He even knows how to aim the tv remote at the tv. He's learning how to dance as well and loves turning on the Ipod.

7 comments:

Grandma Tii said...

Love your dancing little buddy. We sure miss you. Sure would like to see your buzz!

Jillaye said...

Yay Logan! It looks like his Uncle Kenny taught him his first dance moves when he was here in Utah. :)

Jill said...

Good dancing LOGAN!! I think your mohawk is cute! I wish you were closer so we could play. Ashlyn keeps asking me to "play it again" and then she comments that Logan is doing the same thing...I guess we don't understand the video concept. Oh well.

The Harbertson Family said...

The kid's got some nice moves! Pretty soon he's gonna be able to copy Napoleon's whole dance sequence. Unfortunately, I think Ella has inherited her daddy's dance skills. She likes to point her fingers up when she dances--just like Ryan.

Molly said...

love the video!!!! Good job on posting!!

MTMcGee said...

You are very cute Logan!! You got some sweet moves too!

aquabatgirl said...

boys and their electronics. lol