Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Steps

Logan has almost mastered walking. As you can see in the video, he's still working on his balance. Last night we were able to actually get him to walk up and down the hall, which is the most he's ever done, so I guess being undressed is the special key to motivate him to walk. He's running away from dad who was trying to get him dressed for bed.


10 comments:

The Harbertson Family said...

That's it! I think he's officially a walker! There's got to be something about having no clothes on that makes kids feel more daring. Ella's just lately been starting to sit on the potty but it has to be with all of her clothes off. I don't get it.
Give little Logan a big hug from all of us and a big congratulations on his huge accomplishment!

Molly said...

Good Job Logan!!!!!! I can't believe it. This is where the men separate themselves from the women! Or - the ages take over and Ali is lost in the competition!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Good job Logan. Yes, for some reason babies love to be naked. Preston only cries when I put clothes back on him. Go figure.

MTMcGee said...

Congrats Logan!! You are such a cute little boy.

The Pratts said...

Okay they are twins for sure... they do everything within a few weeks of each other... I love it! He is so dang cute! I can't wait for you guys to come visit so they can play together. We miss you all tons!

The Pratts said...

PS let me remind you, you do live in Alaska... to avoid both Grandmas from having heart attacks - you should keep him in warm toasty clothes! :) haha

aquabatgirl said...

hooray! it's so fun watching them master their awesome skills. walking is nice cause you don't have to worry so much about where their hands have been on the floor

Chase and Teresa said...

Unfortuntely for you, I think Logan skipped walking and went straight for running. Good luck keeping up with him.

Tristen said...

He is a pro! Way to go Logan! He looks like he has been walking for a while. The video made me sad! I miss you guys and our game nights.

Jill said...

Ok We are a little slow in viewing blogs, but CONGRATS LOGAN!! That video is very cute! And he went a long way. It is amazing how fast they grow. You are welcome to visit anytime...I will drive to Vegas and pick you up.