Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gr-8 to be Me

LIST OF EIGHTS

List of eight tag:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the five '8' items
3) Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:
Bachelor
ER
Office
American Idol
House
Rachel Ray
Food Network Challenges
Ace of Cakes
Unwrapped

8(+) things I did yesterday:
Had playtime with Logan
Logan napped 1.5 hrs finally--naptime is so wonderful
Cleaned up the computer desk
Read blogs and emails during naptime--alone time;-)
Went grocery shopping at Walmart
Made a dinner, Logan ended up eating baby food instead
Cleaned the kitchen & swept the floor---a clean kitchen always make me happy!
Talked to my Mom while walking Logan around the house--still hasn't mastered walking
Put Logan to bed
Watched American Idol with my hubby

8 favorite restaurants:
Chilis
TGIFriday's
Pizza Hut
Olive Garden (not in Alaska)
Costa Vida (not again in Alaska)
Texas Roadhouse (nope not here)
Paradise Bakery & Cafe (not found in Alaska)
P.F. Chang's (once again not in Alaska)
--We really don't have many popular/trendy restaurants in Alaska

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
My birthday
Spring time (which doesn't come for several more weeks/months for us)
Logan learning how to walk
Logan's teeth to come in, so he can be happier
Logan taking another long nap (longer than 30 min.)
Playing games with friends
Going shopping in Anchorage soon
Having family come visit us

8 things on my wish list:
To be warm outside, so we can go for walks
Have all my unfinished projects completed
Dejunk my closest of clothes
Live closer to family
To eat all kinds of food and never gain weight
Be more adventurous in my life
Vacation to somewhere warm and beautiful
To win a million dollars

8 People I tag:
1. Angela
2. Molly
3. Angie
4. Summer
5. Teresa
6. Liz
7. Tristen
8. Jill

3 comments:

Molly said...

Good Job - I will try to post soon!

Chase and Teresa said...

I love to see I am not the only one still enthralled with the Bachelor. I'm having a Bachelor watching party tomorrow-wish you were here to join in.

Tristen said...

I don't know how you guys can watch the bachelor! So funny - I am with you on the food network shows. I love most all of them, especially Rachael Ray!