Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Curious Logan

Logan is getting so interested about everything. No he hasn't figured out how to crawl, though he's really close and gets so frustrated when he can't get what he wants. It's been snowing alot lately and whenever we walk outside Logan immediately sticks out his tongue like a puppy dog, and of course I never have my camera to get a picture. Though Steve let Logan dip his hand into the snow the other day and boy, Logan was so funny as he thoroughly examined his freezing hand. Then proceeded to lick the snow from his hand.




We are slowly trying a few textured foods with Logan, he seems to have a very sensitive gag reflex though. So daddy thought giving him an entire banana would be okay and he wouldn't eat any of it, guess again.



It's crazy our little Logan is going to be ONE this month. Where did the year go?

7 comments:

Celeste said...

Those pictures of him eating the snow are so cute. I agree time goes way to fast!! I guess it is true that we can't take any minute for grantid.

Molly said...

Love It! Logan you are so cute. Don't you want to come to WARM Georgia for Christmas instead of cold Utah? You would have so much fun with Andie and Ali!!

Carr Family said...

Oh my goodness, that last picture is sooo cute of Logan. I love his huge smile.

The Tufts said...

That is so sweet! Doesn't having a baby make your re-realize how cool everything is again--like snow. He is so cute. That has been a fast year!

sellers said...

wow, this year flew by so fast. it makes me so sad to think that the first year is almost over...

Anonymous said...

How cute. It is so amazing to see their expressions with new things. I can't wait for there to be snow so little preston could try to make a snow angel.

Tristen said...

I love the eating snow thing. So cute. I can't believe he is turning one - time really flies.