Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Naptime=Freedom

As many of you can see, I've had a little extra time on my hands lately. Yea....Logan has finally started napping longer than 30 minutes here and there. I feel like new woman. It's so amazing how much you can get done without a baby attached to your hips....I realize many of you can and do relate. Though the flip side of taking longer naps, he's been waking up during the night more often now. I don't understand why, I definitely would rather a solid night of sleep over a longer naptime. I've found myself these past few days very short of patience and tolerance, due to the lack of sleep. It's so amazing how sleep makes your day a good one or not. Hopefully he'll remember sleeping at night is okay plus keep the long naptimes as well. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Sorry for posting a slideshow, I realize some don't enjoy them. It was the easiest and quickest way for me to get everything posted and finally feel up to date with my blog. As you can see, Logan and I had a great trip. We definitely missed having Steve with us. We had fun visiting family and friends during our visit to Utah and California. We look forward to hopefully seeing more of you over the Christmas holiday as well.

2 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

Your family pic is so cute! I love little Logan's smile. I wish I had some good advice for you to get Logan to sleep better. Jacob doesn't sleep through the night either. I guess my only advice is just to enjoy him and don't stress about it cause they grow up so fast. Looks like you had fun spending time with your family. Hopefully we'll see you around Christmas. Have you guys made any definite plans for a reunion yet? I need to call you one of these days!

Tristen said...

I love the family picture and the new look on your blog! So cute. It's so hard to find that perfect balance of sleep with babies! It makes life difficult! I'm glad he is napping more, but that's a bummer about being up at night. Hopefully that stops soon!