Happy, happy 1st birthday Logan. Where did the year go? It's crazy how big he is and how much he has learned over the past year. He's growing up too fast! We tried to make today a special day, realizing he probably doesn't even understand. I sure had fun decorating though. And Daddy brought home balloons at lunch time. Logan wasn't too sure of them at first.
It didn't take long for Logan to play with balloons. Though it did take awhile to get a good smile from him, he likes to pull a goofy face whenever he sees the camera now. Good thing for digital cameras...I take so many pictures of the same pose hoping at least one turns out!
Logan was excited with the first present, he especially enjoyed the noise the paper was making. But after the first present was opened, he lost interest.
Logan was sooo excited for Dad to put his new toys together. They both had fun playing with them. Silly boys!
Here's another fun toy Logan got from his Grandma & Grandpa Fernsten. He actually pulled himself up for first time using this toy. Alot of "firsts" today.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Logan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan!!! I can't believe this little guy is 1 already! It seems like just last week that we learned about Logan's early arrival. Cammie, isn't a 1 year old so much more fun than a newborn?!
We're so excited to see you guys in a little while!
Hey Cammie,
I'm glad you found me. What a cute little boy! Now we can keep in touch with each other!
Your little guy is so cute. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? Thanks for sharing the cupcakes they were delish.
I know this isn't commenting but my name is Jason Luekenga, I graduated from Creighton a year after Steve, I would like to talk to Steve about dental opportunities in Alaska, he can reach me at 402-547-6479 thanks and congratulations on the 1st birthday
Love the pictures - glad you had such a fun birthday Logan!
Happy Birthday Logan!! Looks like he got some fun gifts. I love the cake pictures too. I can't believe he is already one. He sure is a cutie!
Hey this place is awsome!! Holy Crap Logans One!! He's going to be huge when i get back home!
happy birthday logan. it's fun to be one! it's amazing how quick and fast that first year goes by
Post a Comment