We tried to go trick or treating, but we only went to two houses because it was 7 degrees outside!!! Yes, 7 Fehrenheit! We're in for a looooong winter!
This is Logan's friend Emma (her mom works at the office and her grandpa is the dentist Steve works for). Pretty scary kids...a dragon and a chicken! They were due at the same time but since Logan came 6 weeks early, he's 6 weeks older than her. Logan is jealous (well his dad is) because Emma just got her first tooth and she just started to crawl, both of which Logan has yet to accomplish.


14 comments:
I love the pictures! Watch out Steve - Dragons have pretty big teeth! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween, Logan looks so cute in his costume!
Happy Halloween to you and your cute family. What a darling little dragon! I love all the pictures of Logan in his costume.
I can't believe it was 7 degrees when you went out trick or treating. WOW! We had one of the warmest years in a long time. I was out in short sleeves with the boys. I won't envy you this winter. Take care!
He is so darn cute! We just missed each other in utah. I just got here for 3 weeks. Oh well one of these years we will meet up again!!
Oh My Goodness!! I absolutely LOVE his costume! By far, he gets the best costume award!! It is so cute!! Love it! You guys look great - thanks for posting all the pictures! It is fun to see everyone...oh and Steve - We have your name for Christmas so maybe so Rogaine?? ha,ha
How cute! I love the costume! It's crazy how time flies...he is so big!
Logan is so cute, he is a perfect mix of you and Steve...happy halloween!
wow! that sounds really cold out! logan is so adorable! if i didn't know any better, i would think logan is quite fond of his grandma. that picture is so cute! looks like he completely adores her! i love the pictures of logan sitting amongst the leaves (in a previous post.) the landscape where you live is beautiful. okay, we really need to visit you guys.
7 degrees, oh my gosh! I can't even imagine! He makes such a cute little dragon!
What a cute costume! Maybe it's the kid wearing it that makes it so cute. Seriously he is so adorable. I love it! I hope we get to see you guys over Christmas. I need to meet Logan.
What a stinking cute dragon!!! Do you look at that smile and just think that he is the cutest thing you've ever seen?! But wait...7 degrees? 7? Cammie, you're a trooper!
So where are the rest of the California/Utah trip pictures? I know you took more than just at the pumpkin patch--not that those weren't darn cute! Something about babies next to those big orange things that are just so adorable.
K, we need to get on the ball with Christmas plans! I'll be giving you a call so we can set some things up. Talk to you soon!
What a ferocious little dragon. He is so adorable-that smile is contagious. 7 degrees!?! brrr-enough said.
I love your fam pic in your backyard. It cracks me up that you were excited about 45 degrees and out there in a short sleeve shirt. Sounds cold to me.
Cammie it is so good to see you on your blog!! Just a flood of memories came back with nursing school. Oh remember those days with studying and worrying so much about tests. Mmm and I thought those days were so hard. Now it is a different kind of hard. But I do miss those days! Fond memories!! You look really good and Alaska. That sounds like an adventure. Your little boy Logan is darn cute in his dino costume. How does it feel that you both are done with school? Good job well done!!
Love the Logan-Dragon! He is so cute! Thanks again for coming to see us a few weeks ago. It was great to see you and I'm so glad you go to meet the baby!
cute dragon. i can't believe how big he is getting. how great to be able to go spend some time with family and trust me teeth are not as wonderful as you think. trust me i know parker got his first two at 4 months and now bites everything, including arms and fingers!
can you even breath in 7 degree weather?!!
Post a Comment