Very cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, too bad H couldn't be there, maybe next time. He is getting so big, I can hardly believe how they are growing! Can't wait to see you over Christmas! Carson likes having a cousin to play with that is his age, we miss you guys!
Cute pictures - love the new background. My pie crust were not homemade - well, homemade by Pillsbury! Everyone around here says they're the best and better than making it homemade! Looks impressive though, doesn't it. Give them a try - I think they were $1.50 and it comes with 2 - which you only need one if you are doing a pumpkin pie! Enjoy!
Looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe how much Logan grows every time you post new pictures. He is such a cute little guy!! Are you going to be in UT at all during the holidays? The girls and I will be in Orem from Jan 5-10.
Well...2011 has begun and I'm finally getting all caught up on the past few months of being on vacation. Logan is 3 years old and Trevor is 6 1/2 months old. Both are growing and learning so much daily. We love them both so much and are so blessed to have them in our family. Steve keeps busy working each day and then plays with the kids after work until bed. We are so blessed for Steve's job and our house. It was sure fun visiting family and friends over the past few months. Now, anyone is more than welcome to come and visit us!
6 comments:
Very cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, too bad H couldn't be there, maybe next time. He is getting so big, I can hardly believe how they are growing! Can't wait to see you over Christmas! Carson likes having a cousin to play with that is his age, we miss you guys!
You make me want to go to Disney Land. Cute pictures!!
Cute pictures - love the new background. My pie crust were not homemade - well, homemade by Pillsbury! Everyone around here says they're the best and better than making it homemade! Looks impressive though, doesn't it. Give them a try - I think they were $1.50 and it comes with 2 - which you only need one if you are doing a pumpkin pie! Enjoy!
cute, cute pictures! Looks like you had a great time. I'd sure like to go with you to Disneyland next time.
Looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe how much Logan grows every time you post new pictures. He is such a cute little guy!! Are you going to be in UT at all during the holidays? The girls and I will be in Orem from Jan 5-10.
great pictures! what a fun trip. i love logan's expressions and love how he seems to like to stick his tongue out. he always has a smile on his face
Post a Comment