Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Scary Little Dragon

We took these pictures at the end of September before the snow came. This is just off our backyard into the trees a bit. We love this picture...he's like what in the world are we doing?!

Logan was having a fun time trying to keep his balance on the log.

He was more interested in the leaves and dirt than anything else.


We sure love our little red dragon and are excited for his first Halloween! He is so funny and keeps us smiling. Say "trick or treat!" (This is Steve writing...I love this photo of us, except for the fact that I'm totally losing my hair!! I swear it's the angle of the sun...I'm not that bald! Maybe it's time to start sporting the buzz cut.)

6 comments:

The Pratts said...

I love these! I agree with Steve, the one of the two boys is great! Logan you are the cutest dragon ever!

PS: Steve you can blame the sun if you want, but we all know the truth! :) Either way - do not buzz cut!!! Let the hair that remain live out their lives in peace, let them go on their own time. You should learn how to photoshop hair on!

The Pratts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

awesome pics! logan looks absolutely adorable in his dragon costume. Steve, don't feel too bad about your hair. as my high school seminary teacher told us, if a man is bald in front, he's a thinker, if he's bald in back, he's a lover, and if he's bald from front to back, he thinks he's a lover!!

Grandma Tii said...

I love all the pictures! H...I love the hair.......

Durham Family said...

What a cute little dragon.

The Harbertson Family said...

Steve...it was totally the sun. Don't believe that camera. Besides, when you're in a picture with Logan, he's always gonna be the cutest one in the shot--bald or not! Sorry, but that's how the cookie crumbles when you've got a kid as handsome as Logan!