Thursday, October 21, 2010

AND STILL MORE....

And yes still more pictures to see only if you want though. Nothing like a sleeping baby picture, so precious!

I have to admit I really don't have too many of these pictures, but Trevor is either sleeping quietly or awake screaming. The poor kid has such a rough life it seems. The never ending gas pains/colicky days do seem to be improving some, but they haven't disappeared yet. Logan is so great in reminding us "baby sad" whenever he hears Trevor crying and until we can get Trevor stopped. Logan has learned to adjust to the screaming as well by covering his ears.
Logan is such a big helper during bath time. Logan always needs to know where his brother is at all times. Even if he's sleeping, he wants me to show him just to make sure I'm telling the truth I guess.
Oh the fun joys of a toddler learning how to undress themselves and refusing to keep any clothes on. Thankfully Logan has only explored into his diaper once, he hasn't figured out how to take his diaper off yet (just waiting for that day to come).

Our first outing as a family...the State Fair at the end of August. Let's just say, Trevor wasn't a big fan, he cried the entire time. See the enthusiasm on Logan's face, classic! He really enjoyed riding all the kiddie rides this year.
Logan got the courage to take a ride on the pony, we could never really get a cute smile from him....little stinker.
Yummy ice cream treat.....fair food is so tasty!
Yea---football season has begun...games to watch, fantasy football to keep up with....such a fun time of year. Go Cougs!!! (even though this year isn't going to be your best!)
Brotherly LOVE!!!
Logan was so excited to be wearing football jammies like his brother, Trevor on the other hand wasn't too thrilled about posing for a picture.


Having fun taking pictures and editing them. Baby Trevor was such a trooper, he was only a few weeks old.




This was the first Sunday Trevor went to church. It was a nice & sunny day near the end of August. My mom took these pictures of us in our backyard, it was sure nice having an extra set of hands---thanks mom!!!

Our little family...what a blessing!!!

3 comments:

Tristen said...

I mass blog too. It's sometimes the only way to go. Glad to see all the pics of logan and trevor. They are cute boys. I wish you guys were here in Utah. We miss you!

Grandma Tii said...

Great pictures....man I wish I could take a turn playing with Logan and holding Trevor when he's so sad...............miss you tons!

sdbroder said...

Thanks for these updates! It was great to see how things are going in Alaska. It looks like things are going well.