A long time over due.....I really hate mass blogging but I'm going to do it anyway mainly for the grandparents to see we are alive and growing. Yes Trevor is almost three months old...crazy how fast they grow up. I tried to put the most recent pictures first so you can see him now and then back to several weeks ago.Come on Mom...really!!
Whenever the camera is out taking pictures of Trevor, big brother always wants to join in. I sure love my boys!!!
Trevor is growing so fast, it's fun to see him wearing Logan's clothes and compare them..as in the picture below. Of course, the age difference of this outfit about 6 weeks--Logan was 4 months old and Trevor 2 1/2 months old. The next question is probably do they look like each other....um in some outfits and poses they do and others they don't. Sorry not the answer you were looking for.
Logan sure enjoyed celebrating Daddy's 32nd birthday earlier this month. He mostly enjoyed playing with all the balloons as well as eating the cupcakes. To be honest, since Steve's birthday Logan has been requesting cake for breakfast--such a goof! Happy Birthday sweetheart!
Here's Trevor after his 2 month doc appt. He came in at 12 lbs. 8 oz and 23 1/4 inches long. He's an eating machine, apparently all the gas pains & colic don't slow him down.Trevor loves watching Logan, can't wait for the day they can play together. Trevor is learning how to sit in his bumbo chair--I think having that chair will be a life saver as he gets the hang of sitting up.
Of course, just some fun outfit pictures. These two pictures were actually taken just a few days ago, so this is the MOST recent picture of Trevor. Sorry out of the order.Tummy time
Tummy time with big brother!
We blessed Trevor a few Sundays ago....back in September to be exact. It was a remarkably beautiful day, we should of turned and had the majestic snow covered mountains behind us, oh well.A few of our good friends came for the blessing.
Stylin' babe all dressed in white....and yes he was wearing the same blessing outfit as Logan, but 6 weeks earlier.
We went to a fall harvest festival out on a local farm, a little chilly but still fun. Logan "spud" wasn't in a very smiley mood that day though.
Taking a ride on the BIG red tractor.
Logan playing a little hockey at one of the carnival games, he was a little nervous to hit the puck--to be honest he's never played or watched hockey so he was kind of clueless.
Finding the perfect pumpkin in the patch. Noticed the pumpkin patch is on green grass? It was transplanted closer for the little kids, I guess.
The only picture of Mom & Trevor that day, yes Trevor slept in his baby borne like a nice baby should.
Trevor's best friend, or should I say Mommy's saving grace....the vibrating chair!!! Trevor sleeps his days and nights away in this wonderful chair. It's amazing how it helps minimize those gas pains away (for the most part anyway!).
A trip to the zoo with Logan's best friends...Alexi & Bailey
Trying to feed the goat weeds, thankfully the goat wasn't too interested.
Seasons are changing and so is the sun in the sky. Look at those LONG shadows!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Growing stats....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
He is one cute little guy!! We have that same bouncer chair, and it definitely was a lifesaver for both of our kids. Glad you are doing well!!
sooo cute we really need to get the kiddos together! love you guys!!!
So cute! He is a healthy guy. :)
Nice to see some pictures! I love Trevor's chunky cheeks - reminds me of Dylan!! (who is finally starting to thin out a little bit)
Thanks!!!!!they are so cute!
cute pictures! they grow up so fast. love ya!
Thanks for sharing. Don't worry, I'm into bulk blogging. Now that school has let up a bit that's what I plan on doing now. Trevor is cute as I would expect, can't wait to meet him person.
Congrats on your little sweetheart. He is lovely. Why did I think you were moving to Utah? Or did you already?
Post a Comment