Well, the news is slowly getting out...YES, our house is FOR SALE!!! We are moving! It's been a hard and crazy several months to finally make the decision. There have been so many factors to consider, so I'll spare those for you. But the biggest hurdle was whether to move before or after baby #2 comes. We've decided we would like to be closer to family so they can help as the pregnancy goes on and the bed rest gets more strict. The doctors don't want me flying after 25 weeks, which just so happens to be the weekend of my brother's wedding. So Logan and I are flying one-way and will be staying in Utah at my dear parents home. Meanwhile Steve will come back up to our place, pack everything up, sell the house, and drive down to Utah in June. Crazy huh? You'd think getting ready for another baby is a big life change, we decided to add three times the stress and unknowns to our life--new baby, new job, new home.
We are beginning to wonder if SPRING is ever going to come. We woke up to this Thursday morning. Logan was sorely disappointed, 'oh no' he exclaimed to seeing white stuff all over again. No signs of spring our way. So sad.
We are going to greatly miss our dear friends, the Moose. Sad to said, I don't think we'll be seeing them in our backyard in Utah. It's a good thing they strolled through yesterday to say goodbye. Logan loves to watch them eat, if he had it his way he really would like to go outside with them. One day, he'll understand why mom never let him go outside!
We sure had a great Easter weekend. Of course, trying to get a decent picture of Logan was near impossible. He poses such funny faces, when does this phase end? (Steve loves it) He was thrilled to see eggs hiding all over the family room, but even more excited to see the treats inside. He definitely had his far share of sugar that day.
Our friends the Dahls invited us over for dinner on Easter Sunday and for Logan to join in a family easter egg hunt. Too cold and wet to go outside in Alaska. Logan watched the girls run around quickly, not too sure what he was suppose to do. Of course once he learned the eggs had more treats, he was game. Logan is going to miss his dear friends so much.




8 comments:
We are so excited to have you move tons closer to us! Can't wait to have you all here. Logan seems to change daily...silly grins for the camera. Fun photos!! Love, Mom
Holy smokes! I had no idea. I don't blame you at all for wanting to be closer to family. Being so far away is really tough, but now that we are back up here we will miss seeing you when we come down to Palmer. Man, we have been where you are and I can totally sympathize. You are one tough cookie. Our prayers are with you that 1) your house sells quickly and 2) your pregnancy continues to go well (as well as possible :-))
Hang in there - we were going through the same thing 2 years ago and it all worked out!! Logan, you're a cutie!
Wow! A lot of big changes are coming your way. That will be fun living close to your family, especially after baby #2 comes. The help with Logan will be invaluable. Love you guys and hope everything goes smoothly!
I am SO excited you guys are moving back to Utah! Where are you going to live? Where is Steve going to work?? He and Adam just need to buy a practice together. I would love to live close and help out with Logan. He is such a cutie.
What a cute house. Bummer to have to leave it behind. I can't imagine snow this late in the year. We hit our firt 90 a couple of days ago and have been splashing in our kiddie pool for about a week now. That was a neat chapter in your life. I especially am impressed by your backyard moose friends. Too bad Logan won't be able to remember- good thing you have pictures!
Hey if you get a chance I'd LOVE to see you here in UTAH! We won't be around much longer but we'll be here from May 25th-June 25th ...
That will be so nice to move closer! Good luck with moving. Your moose friend will really miss you guys, but I'm sure even he understands that it is so much nicer to be closer to family. That is really exciting!
Post a Comment