Well, no better way to sum up the past than by mass blogging. It's been hard to motivate myself to do anything these days, being pregnant and all. Here's a look at what we've been up to lately.
Oh, we also found out we are having another BOY!!!! We are excited for another playmate for Logan (and Steve is more thrilled I don't have to shop for a new wardrobe!). Little boy #2 looks great and healthy despite all the discomfort and pains he's causing his mom to go through. Since Logan came early, they are watching me alot closer. I've already been put on restricted bed-rest. So not to sure how this pregnancy is going to finish, my goal is to at least make it past 33 weeks.






7 comments:
cool pictures.....thanks for posting. Logan is a hoot.
"Joy in the Journey!!!" life goes by too fast. enjoy ")
I love the pictures/scrapbook pages! I am glad that you gave us an update! I keep thinking I need to call and check to see how you are doing, but life gets crazy around here...no excuse! Oh well. When are you coming next?
How fun to have another boy.......... AND a wedding in the same year! Logan is so big and such a cute little guy. Steve will need you to have another one though and it will need to be a girl...... then he will REALLY know what WARDROBE shopping is :) not that boys are not fun..... i just see a lot of blue and brown on my guy....... but that's all his dad wears too.....so why not..... hope bed rest isn't too boring and uncomfortable for you..... hopefully you have friends there who can be company..... goodluck with all of this!
xoxo me
Wow! Another boy, another one to carry on the Pratt name. :o)
Congrats!!! It is fun to have two of the same gender in a row. Less expensive and they play well together. I hope you are feeling well. Logan is getting so big and cute. He's going to love having a little buddy to play with.
How are you feeling? I am so excited for you guys! Does your dr think that you will make it to 33 weeks? I hope things are going well!
Post a Comment