Saturday, March 27, 2010

A month full of excitement

I couldn't forget the fun and quick trip to Utah in January to visit family. The main reason we came to Utah was for the sealing of my little nephew Camden. My sister Kayla & her husband Matt have been so very blessed to have been able to adopt Camden when he was born. After six months and one final court date, the adoption was finalized. A week later Camden was sealed to his parents and then received his baby blessing the following day. What an amazing weekend!!! And a cute little family!!!
Other exciting news, my younger brother Kenny announced his engagement to his high school sweetheart Jillaye. So we are thrilled for them and another great excuse for us to come to Utah again. They are getting married in May at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. Hip hip hooray!!!

Here's my first attempt at a movie slide show, not too sure how it differs from a slide show-just a different company I guess. I hope it works. It was sure a fun being with family and keeping busy everyday.

3 comments:

Fernsten Family said...

Okay. Let me be the first to post on your newest blog additions! First of all I have to admit that I looked back and realized that I had not commented since before Steve's birthday. So, Happy Birthday Steve. Congrats to Logan on having a lucky tooth. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to your family. You definitely have more snow than Utah! We are so excited about the new expected addition to the family. It was great to have you deliver the news in person...via Logan's cute shirt! What a special couple of weeks when Camden was official both legally and eternally. I love all the new pictures of Logan. He is such a ham! Cute photos from St. Patrick's Day. Happy Birthday, Cammie. And it is so exciting that the new baby is another boy! They will be good buds! Don't to too much, Cammie. Remember you mentioned that your goal is to make it further in the pregnancy than you did with Logan! We love you guys! Love, Mom

The Pratts said...

What a sweet post! I love that we got to do so much together this time! It was fun hanging out with your sister and Mom too! Some of those trips I had forgotten who was there... it was a fun trip down (short term) memory lane! We are going to have to swap pictures... I think you took some that I didn't - like a few of the boys together, so cute! I can't wait for you all to be here, so we can play more! We really love and miss you guys so much!

Tristen said...

Oh man, we miss you guys! That picture of you guys playing Settler's really got to me. We never play without thinking of you guys. We had such fun times in Omaha. I wish you guys lived here and I could help out with Logan while you are on bed rest. You poor woman. I hope everything goes better with this little guy! I didn't know you guys were here in May, that would have been fun to see you. We definitely want to see you in May, let us know.