
...what could that secret be????

I'M GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!!!
Yep, Cammie (this is Steve posting FYI) is pregnant and due to have #2 on August 20, 2010. We announced the big news to our families earlier this week when we arrived in Utah for a little vacation. We're excited and we're sure Logan will be too once he figures it out.
19 comments:
YES!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I have been hoping to see a post like this for a while now!! I'm so glad I checked your blog. CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you are feeling good and not getting too sick! Man, I am can't stop smiling - I am SO happy for you both and for Logan, he is going to love the party!
YaY! I am so excited for you guys! Weird that 2 is actually easier than one!
Congratulations! Two is a lot of fun. Hope you're feeling okay.
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! That is so fun. How have you been feeling Cammie? Hopefully you are doing well. Logan will be such a great big brother!!!
Congrats guys!! That is a cute shirt! Your kids will be about as far apart as Brynlee and Blane are. Brynlee is a great helper and I am sure Logan will be too. Hope you are doing well!!
Congrats!!! Hope she feels better soon!
ARE YOU STILL IN UTAH???
That is the greatest you guys.......... we have seen the male version of steve, now we need to see the female version! Really though, that is such a blessing and I hope all your dreams come true and you can be closer to your family and be able to have your kids closer to them too! (that sounded a big like Pedro hoping for all of your wildest dreams to come true) but we do! Tell Steve hi and I hope you are well!
xoxo me
Yeah! I am so excited for you! August will be a good month. I wish I could see you. I am sure you are way busy when you come to Utah, but if you ever get a chance, let me know and I'll drive by and say hello.
oh you guys I am so happy for you!! That is awesome, I had a little hunch:) Our due dates are only 10 days apart:) That will be soo much fun to have little ones the same age. I am sooo happy for you guys and hope you are feeling well Cammie! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Congrats, thats soo wonderful!!
Congratulations!
We are excited for you! Logan will be an awesome brother. The baby will be entertained just watching him run around :) Tonya
Congrats you guys! That is dang exciting! We wish you all the best!
Congratulations! What exciting news!! We are so happy for you!
Three cheers for the Pratts! That is so exciting!!! Cami, I hope you are feeling good and can't wait to stay tuned!
Congratulations! That is great news
Yay! Very exciting news! Congrats! So I'm wondering now if over Christmas you really had the swine flu or was it morning sickness or both. Either way I'm sure it was not fun. Hope you are feeling o.k. and that things are going well. Congrats again!!!
That's awesome!
I am so excited for all of you! That will be so much fun and excitement. I keep thinking... could I really do this all over again? But so worth it. I hope you are feeling okay. Good luck. I will let Anneli know.
Post a Comment