Thursday, May 14, 2009

A whole new world!!!

Spring and warmer weather is finally here!!! It didn't take Logan long to fall in love with being outside. He would live outside if he could. A typical day for Logan, if he's not eating or sleeping, he's carrying his shoes around the house hoping somebody will take him outside. We are all excited to see everything starting to turn green, it's been a long cold winter.

Nothing like a $5 golf set from WalMart and a great golf teacher as a dad. Logan sure loves to carry around his golf clubs.

Though Logan quickly found a new love, our snow shovel. Too bad the snow has all melted, maybe next year he'll be helpful shoveling with his dad.

Also another great WalMart finding, a kite for only $2!!! Steve was determined the slight breeze was enough to fly Lighting McQueen, he actually got it up for awhile.

Of course, what always comes with playing outside are the many scrapes and bruises. Logan doesn't let go of whatever he's holding, and consquently he scraped his fingers and even got a band-aid out of it, which he wasn't too sure of.

Warmer weather brings the fun of barbequing with friends. Logan & his friend Bailey sure have fun playing and laughing together.

Sprinklers are so much fun, but Logan hasn't quite figured that out yet.

Touchdown!!!

Does this face look guilty? Logan loves to play in the rocks and usually just throws them. But apparently he was wondering what a rock tasted like!! Sure hope he didn't swallow any.

A great smile of freedom and adventure. Plus a view of his many teeth.

12 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

ohh he is so precious Cammie! We need to get him and elle together to play outside! Love ya!

MTMcGee said...

Glad Logan can play outside now!! Looks like nice weather! We are way too hot here already.

The Pratts said...

I love the Spring - it is so nice to be able to get the kids outside and active... there is only so much they can do inside - even I was getting bored! Glad to see Logan is having so much fun, can't wait to get the kids together this summer for some play time - they are going to have a great time!

Fernsten Family said...

Darling photos! I can tell Logan is enthralled with the great outdoors! So much to learn and discover ... can't wait to see you all. Love, Mom

Jill said...

Logan-

I am so glad that you love to play outside! And I am glad that it is finally warm. Please come visit us when you come to Utah~ it is already 100 degrees, and someone needs to soak up the heat for me.

All the pictures are so cute. I am glad you guys are having fun. Enjoy the nice weather.

Shelby Sorensen said...

We've been running the a/c for about a month now. If there is any outside playing it's got to be water activities and sunscreen here in AZ. Time to get out of town! We are so excited to see you this summer!! Syvanah is so excited to play with her little second cousins!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and growing up fast! I am glad that Alaska has warmed up for you. You must love the summertime there.

Kylene said...

He is getting so big!! What a cute little man! We are looking forward to seeing you all again this summer. Love you guys! :o)

Shelby Sorensen said...

I used picasa for the collages, you can download it for free at picasa.com. The upload is pretty small unless you adjust the html.

The Wyatt's said...

Logan is such a little boy. He reminds me of Jacob in so many ways. Aren't they fun! Your slide show pictures are amazing. What a neat experience to see the beauty of Alaska from a small plane. Makes me want to come visit!

Molly said...

I don't know how I missed this post!! Still looks cold outside to me. I was laughing as you said it was spring and you are all wearing pants, long sleeves and I guess a light jacket? You should call it fall. Maybe your seasons should be called, Winter, Fall, Spring, Fall, Winter. :)

I am glad it is warming up for you a bit!!

Grandma Tii said...

He is definately a boy! He's living in the right place to enjoy the outdoors.