Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day!!

A little late on posting, but I wanted to show Logan's handsome sunday outfit from his Grandma T. He had several comments at church that day. There's something so special when my little boy is dressed up all nice and handsome. He's growing up way too fast, he's no longer a baby and he'll be sure to let you know that. Logan keeps us busy all day. He's actually trying to get over another ear infection while his first molar is finally breaking in. The poor kid, he's been waking up crying at nights. It's so sad, we are so thankful for motrin & tyenol, as well as antibiotics. Even being sick, he somehow doesn't miss a beat. I'm so thankful to be a mom, it's definitely the greatest blessing. And I'm also very thankful for my own mom and my dear mother-in-law. Both are remarkable women and we love them so much. We can't wait to come and see everyone in June.




We made brownies for dessert on Mother's Day and Logan quickly learned how yummy the brownie batter was. He actually didn't even care for a cooked brownie later. He's such a silly boy!!!

8 comments:

Fernsten Family said...

What sweet pictures. Logan looks so grown up. Looks like he really enjoyed the brownies! You are a sweet Mom, Cammie! Love, Mom

Molly said...

Logan - you are my kinda boy!! I love brownie batter!! YUM! Can't wait to see you in a few more weeks. YIPEE!

Tristen said...

What a cute kid! HE is so handsome!

Grandma Tii said...

I'm glad it fits. Looks good...So handsome!

Pratt Fam said...

So Handsome!

The Harbertson Family said...

I think it's the kid that makes the clothes cute!
It was fun to talk to you the other night. Thanks for helping to make that long drive seem a little shorter. I'm bummed we're gonna miss you when you guys are in Utah. Hey, if you wanna come visit us...it's just a short 17 hour drive away!!!

The Tufts said...

Happy late Mothers Day! What a stud--he should be a baby model. I would buy that brownie batter!
When are you guys going to be in Utah?

Chase and Teresa said...

He is so handsome. I bet you are such a fun mom.