Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sleepy Logan

The other day I was feeding lunch to Logan and he was sooo tired. It was hilarious!! I quickly grabbed the camera and took a little video of him. It made me laugh!

10 comments:

Molly said...

Poor Buddy - The best is sometimes I would get Andie lunch and then go do something in another room and find her crashed on the tray or totally bent over. I usually would just recline the back and go back to what I was doing. If I moved her, she would wake up and not go back to sleep.

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

omg he is so stinking cute!!!!

Grandma Tii said...

made me tired watching him. so cute

Celeste said...

What a cutie!!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

He is getting so big. That video made me laugh. Hope all is well.

The Harbertson Family said...

Why does this little video remind me of Ryan???

Fernsten Family said...

Just watched the video again. It is so cute how hard he is trying to not sleep! We can't wait to see you in one week!

Kylene said...

So precious! We have a pic of Ethan asleep in his high chair. I think he only did it that one time though. So adorable! Sometimes I wish I could just fall asleep in my chair. :o)

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

hah hah hah!! that is so hilarious. poor logan, he looks plum tuckered out. he is such a cutie. love all the pictures of him! yep, teething stinks. not fun at all. looks like the weather is nice in alaska right now. eli will be heading there next week to do some fishing with his dad, brother, and bro-in-laws. tell the fam howdy for us.

Chase and Teresa said...

So funny!