Monday, April 20, 2009

A little behind...

Yes, it's amazing how time passes and it's nearly been a month since I last posted. Logan continues to grow and learn soooo much each day. I love bathtime pictures because I can always get a cute smile no matter his mood. Logan still really, really likes taking baths in his BLUE tub. He freaks out in the big boy tub, go figure. One day he'll learn how much more space he could have to play in.

Ok, this is kind of sad but cute one. Logan was having a very rough moment. So why not pull out the camera and try to bring a smile to his face.

It worked...through the sad big tears and drool, Logan gave me a smile. Poor little guy has had a rough few months with double ear infections and teething.

This is was a great moment, I placed Logan up on the counter for a moment, not realizing he was studying all the new fruit in the corner. He's eyes went HUGE as he reached for the cantaloupe but to him it was a new & cool 'ball.' He didn't like me for not letting him throw it, only hold it. He's such a boy!

This was a great, clearance purchase at Walmart. Logan was able to get some practice inside, hopefully he'll enjoy the snow when we take him outside.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Logan you are so goofy!! We can't wait to see you in June!!

Fernsten Family said...

I loved the new pictures. Logan is growing so fast he won't be able to fit in the blue tubby much longer. Come and visit us in Utah...we'll take a wagon ride instead of a sled ride!

Jessica said...

I have the same blue tub! My guy's a little smaller though..hahah. He's getting SO big!