Logan has found many new best friends throughout the house, well besides his mom & dad of course. If he doesn't have his spoon in one hand, it's usually a stick, or broom in the other. He's getting better with walking and holding his favorite things, though the falls are still frequent. Like I mentioned, he doesn't hold still for a minute. He's walking everywhere, investigating the smallest specks on the floor and jabberring up a storm with an occassional mama or dada sound. He loves to pull all kinds of goofy faces, though those are hard to capture on camera. Lucky for me, I was successful for this shot.
Logan has decided to have a favorite blanket now, it has to go with him everywhere in the house. He's usually chewing on it while trying to walk down the hall, which usually isn't too successful.
And let me formally introduce you to his spoon....yes this is my rice cooker spoon which is by far his FAVORITE!!! He takes it everywhere!!! He won't even let go of it to put on his coat. This spoon travels with him to the stores, to friend's houses and of course to bed. It's rather quite funny how attached Logan is to this spoon, thankfully it's small and doesn't make too much noise.
Another favorite activity for Logan, he absolutely loves to climb up on the treadmill and just sit there. He sometimes likes the tv on or a magazine to tear through, but usually he just sits there soaking it all in. We can't figure out why he's so obsessed with climbing on the treadmill, maybe he wishes we had stairs.
Logan has discovered a stick hiding by the sliding door. He loves to hit it on the floor and make alot of noise. And he's recently learned how to be a jedi and is trying to hit more than the floor now! Oh he's definitely a boy!
Logan sure loves to play with all of the kitchen bowls. Of course his spoon makes a great drumstick.
Logan has decided flipping pages of his books is really cool. He acts like he wants you to read to him, but you only get a second per page before he wants to turn it. 
Occassionally Logan plays with his toys. Though he finds so many other things interesting besides toys. Go figure!
Yes, finally a non-blurry picture of Logan carrying around the swiffer. He used to help me push it around the house, but now he's learned how to carry it and he refuses to help me sweep the floors.
And it's moments like this that being a parent is so fun. Logan finally can point to his nose and acknowledges his mommy isn't really crazy. And another great moment, Logan and I were at the store and I showed him a toy cow followed by the sound. Logan starred at me and then shockingly copied me and said moo. I was so shocked and excited. It's so fun seeing him learn and explore each day. Being a mom is the best!
Monday, March 23, 2009
A few of his favorite things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
It really is great to be able to see them grow and learn. I think it is funny that he loves to carry around a spoon, maybe he will be a chef when he grows up. Great pictures...he is very handsome.
so so cute!!!
it is so funny what they choose to play with!
it's always good to have favorite things! and logan has some whoppers! he is such a cutie. i find it so ironic that when i would get our girls toys when they were younger, they ended up playing with the box. so funny. go figure. kids find pleasure from the simplest things. and that's definitely a good thing. hope all's well. tell everybody howdy.
I love those little moments when all is right and cute with the world. It's so fun when everything is adorable and silly and not annoying. I love that he is attached to your spoon. It's funny what they attach themselves to. The best toys are never really toys with babies.
Logan is getting so big. I love the spoon idea, it is a good toy to carry around. How is the volcano situation? Glad you are doing well.
He is so adorable! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him! That's so funny that he is attached to a spoon! It really is so fun to see kids learn and grow and discover the world. I'm glad you are enjoying him so much.
Logan is just adorable! He looks like such a fun little boy. It is crazy how boys can turn anything stick-like into a light sabor or other weapon, even so young. I think him and Hyrum would be good friends!
Wow...I can't believe we come this week. I sure hope he shows us all his tricks in person. I can't believe I picked the same background on your blog....again. ( I think this is the 2nd time I picked the same as you...man, we have good taste!)
He's so funny...I love the fuzzy hair...and I owe you emails back but I can't remember all your questions! But we are alive and excited to be moving to North Carolina...no baby boy yet....but we will see...hopefully in less than two weeks!Crazy ...so many things happen in this month of May...why didn't previous graduates warn us of that???? be good and tell your hubby hi! love cindy
So cute!!
What a handsome little boy you have!
Post a Comment