Sunday, March 8, 2009

New interests

So over the past few years, I've become a huge fan of the food network channel. Of course, watching all the meals and treats being made, only interested me to try a few. Plus surfing the internet I've come across a few other fun ideas. Too bad we can't eat everything we see without the consequence of gaining weight. So here are a few pictures I remembered to take before actually eating the food. Sorry it's all desserts pictured, for some reason I never thought to take pictures of the dinners I tried.



Banana Butterscotch Cream Pie


Oreo Pops for Valentine's Day


A "greenie" missionary meal (green Italian chicken, green rice, green beans, green salad, green punch, and mint ice cream)....should of taken a picture once the food was all served up.


A twin boy & girl baby shower I helped with last fall for a friend in my ward. Rice krispie & chococlate chip flower cookies and then non-eatable diaper cakes.


Eatable fruit floral bouquet for my mom's 50th birthday





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you went into the wrong major. Your hands are better with artistic things than with wiping you know what. Goodness Cammie I had no idea you were so artistic, although you did have fantastic handwriting. It is definitely a gift that you have to make such pretty things. That is pretty darn good. I love watching the food network. Tyler is my ultimate favorite for his dinners. I really try hard to stay away from the treats, but his dinners are my FAV!

MTMcGee said...

Wow, you are good!! I like the fruit boquet...but those can get pretty pricy. I had a diaper cake at my shower for Brynlee...they are very cute!!

Celeste said...

wow those look great. I want to know all of your tricks. I like learning new things like that I think it is so much fun. And one of the best parts about it is seenig the final outcome.

Pratt Fam said...

Wow! Yum!

The Pratts said...

Very cool! I love the oreo cookie bouquet, what a great idea! I have done a couple of the diaper cakes and the first one I did, was so funny I laughed the entire time trying to figure out how to copy something I had seen at the Holy Cow! The pie look so yummy - can't wait for you to come visit and make us one!

Jill said...

WOW!! I am impressed. I would like to live closer so I can enjoy all your hard work. I need some new recipes...send me any idiot proof ones...cooking is not my cup of tea! I don't have the patience for it. I would like to try the oreo cookie treats, how did you do them? my kids would enjoy that as an after school snack.

Kevin Fernsten said...

How come i dont see a pic of cookie dough. Anyway the rest of them look good

Tristen said...

I love it all! I am a food network junkie myself. Wish we were neighbors and we could go to town doing fun stuff like that all the time!

The Tufts said...

Those look amazing, Cammie! You need to star in your own food network show!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

wow cammie! you are amazing! it does my heart good to see all those desserts you made. they looked so delicious and absolutely beautiful. you are extremely crafty. you have the gift.

Carr Family said...

Wow, great job! I wish we lived closer!! ;) Now you need to post the recipes too all those yummy things. The Valentine ones are soooo cute!!!!

Molly said...

WOW!!! I am impressed - way to go!

Grandma Tii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Tii said...

I'd like to order one of each for April 10-18. Please remove all calories first. tee hee.... see you soon. They sure look yummy!

Nicole Ritchie Eskelson said...

Cami and Steve-o. It's Nicole! Remember me from Omaha? How are you? Logan is so stinking cute. I'd love to get in touch. My blog is www.eskelson.blogspot.com