Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st Hair Cut

While in Utah, Logan had his first hair cut from his Aunt Kayla. My little baby already needs a hair cut, he's growing up way too fast.




Logan wasn't too sure of the idea and thankfully was quickly distracted by his dad and uncle Matt and of course his binky to help keep him still.


Yea!!! Logan was sure excited for that experience to be done!!! His first hair cut was a success, he sure looks handsome!

6 comments:

Molly said...

He's so cute!! From pictures - I can't tell he has enough hair to be cute - glad he had a great experience. Love the new family picture!

MTMcGee said...

Logan, you are soooo cute!

The Wyatt's said...

He is such a cutie!!! Jacob needs a hair cut too but I keep putting it off. He's getting some cute little curls in the back and I'm scared to cut them! But Logan looks so handsome! It was sure fun to see you guys at Christmas. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

This looked like a joyous time for little Logan. It is so sad when you have to cut off their lovely locks of hair.

Carr Family said...

He is such a handsome little guy!! I love the last picture with his cute smile! So precious.

Teri said...

You guys look like you are doing well, these little guys grow fast. Too fast..soon he will be going off to school. Then you just have more.