He is so cute guys!!! I love looking at your blog and watching Logan as he gets bigger. Are you guys going home to UT anytime this summer? Karston still says we should live by each other once he's all done. Sounds good to me!!!!
Fun pictures! He has the cutest expressions. I love the pic where you are combing his hair. You've always got him dressed so cute. Looks like he is very loved. How's Steve's job going? How long do you guys plan to stay in Alaska? Let us know when you are coming to Utah for a visit. We need to plan another get together.
Cammie, I was looking at other blogs and saw your link! Congrats on your baby, he is darling! I was wondering if you'd mind if I add your blog link to my website? thanks, keyonna keyonna@akmcmillen.com
Okay, so I think it just might be impossible to look at that little smile without smiling yourself! Especially when he does that big open mouth one! He looks like such a fun baby and we are just dying to meet him. I'm still trying to work out a way we can be in Utah when you guys are there. I better just call you...talk soon!
Those are great picture Cammie! He is such a cutie! I have it marked on my calendar when you guys are coming, and we expect a visit or an outing, or something. I am dying to meet Logan!
logan is absolutely adorable, and he is growing so fast! he looks so content and happy in his stroller, and don't you just love pictures of sleeping babies?! they look so calm and peaceful. he is such a cutie! what a happy little guy. you can tell he is definitely loved. you and steve are awesome parents!
Well...2011 has begun and I'm finally getting all caught up on the past few months of being on vacation. Logan is 3 years old and Trevor is 6 1/2 months old. Both are growing and learning so much daily. We love them both so much and are so blessed to have them in our family. Steve keeps busy working each day and then plays with the kids after work until bed. We are so blessed for Steve's job and our house. It was sure fun visiting family and friends over the past few months. Now, anyone is more than welcome to come and visit us!
19 comments:
such cute pics camie! and steve too! I think they turned out great!
I LOVE the Captain Drool shirt! He is such a cutie. Can you believe how fast they grow up?
He has such cute expressions (and darling boy clothes). They just grow up too fast.
He is so cute guys!!! I love looking at your blog and watching Logan as he gets bigger. Are you guys going home to UT anytime this summer? Karston still says we should live by each other once he's all done. Sounds good to me!!!!
Fun pictures! He has the cutest expressions. I love the pic where you are combing his hair. You've always got him dressed so cute. Looks like he is very loved. How's Steve's job going? How long do you guys plan to stay in Alaska? Let us know when you are coming to Utah for a visit. We need to plan another get together.
I can't believe how big he is getting... what a cutie!
Cute Pictures Logan - We can't wait to see you in a few more weeks!!
He is so handsome. I love all of his clothes-especially his captain drool shirt.
Let us know for sure when you are coming. We will make sure to make it up north during that time. We are so excited to see you guys and meet Logan!
Cammie, I was looking at other blogs and saw your link! Congrats on your baby, he is darling! I was wondering if you'd mind if I add your blog link to my website?
thanks, keyonna
keyonna@akmcmillen.com
He is so cute. Looks just like steve. How are you? We hope all is well.
We go to utah th 6th of july. Cam goes out the 16th.
he just keeps getting bigger and bigger. he seriously looks like the happiest baby ever with that big smile of his
Okay, so I think it just might be impossible to look at that little smile without smiling yourself! Especially when he does that big open mouth one! He looks like such a fun baby and we are just dying to meet him. I'm still trying to work out a way we can be in Utah when you guys are there. I better just call you...talk soon!
You've been tagged - go to my blog to find out more! :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Those are great picture Cammie! He is such a cutie! I have it marked on my calendar when you guys are coming, and we expect a visit or an outing, or something. I am dying to meet Logan!
logan is absolutely adorable, and he is growing so fast! he looks so content and happy in his stroller, and don't you just love pictures of sleeping babies?! they look so calm and peaceful. he is such a cutie! what a happy little guy. you can tell he is definitely loved. you and steve are awesome parents!
Hey Cammie, just letting you know we are excited for you guys to visit!
Your little Logan is adorable. We miss you guys. Good to hear you are doing well.
Logan is darling! I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment