Seriously...we saw this family of three moose throughout the winter. Everybody told us you'll see moose during the winter when they come down for food. So, we also figured they would return back to the mountains. Well, apparently this family really likes it here. Steve usually sees them every morning on his way to work. Thankfully Logan & I only see them from the car and not during our walks. I'm not too sure what I would do I if we happen to pass them one day on a stroller walk!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Meet the Neighbors!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I think he should be called T's Moose. We got to be buddies in February!
Hi Cammie:
The moose were amazing! All that wildlife right out your front door. How long will you be living in Alaska? Logan is so cute and they do change so quickly! Madeline is 9 and Jacob is 6, so soon. Jacob will be in all day 1st grade next year! I would love to visit Alaska some day!
Happy Mother's Day to you! Isn't it great to be a mom!
Love, Tonya
What large unique neighbors you have. I'm with you, they aren't exactly the kind of neighbors you want to run into on the street.
THOSE MOOSE PICTURES WERE REALLY NEAT. I'M NOT GOING TO SHOW THEM TO ELI, BECAUSE HE'LL PROBABLY WANT TO GO OUT AND HUNT ONE DOWN. SOMETIMES MOOSE JUST MAKE BETTER NEIGHBORS THAN REAL HUMAN BEINGS, I GUESS.
I would be so scared if I saw those things while out on a walk! They are so big!
Ryan thinks that you guys are so lucky to live in Alaska. He really misses it and looking at your pictures (especially the moose) made him more homesick.
Post a Comment