Friday, April 18, 2008

Logan's 4 months old

Logan showing his true feelings about going to the doctors today. He did not like getting his shots....he screamed at the nurse. Logan weighed 13lbs 13oz and measured 24 3/4 inches long!!! He's slowly getting bigger.Logan loves his blue teddy bear. He was just a little bigger than blue teddy when he was born. So it's fun to take pictures and really see how much he is growing. Blue teddy looks so small now, crazy to think Logan was that small when he started 4 months ago.


Logan is still learning how to hold up his head. We like to call him Mr. Bobble-head, he'll catch on pretty soon. Logan has found his voice and really loves to chatter.





16 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

that is crazy to think he was only a little bigger than that teddy bear! so tiny! and such a chunk he is now! too cute

Grandma Tii said...

hey, check out my blog, grandmatii.blogspot.com, I don't think I'll get as fancy as you kids, but hey.........we will try!'

Little Logan is a doll! He is getting so big. Can't wait to see you in person.

The Wyatt's said...

He is so dang cute! And it's amazing how much he has grown! Looks like you are having fun with him. Oh and of course we are up for visitors! Especially if you bring that cute little baby with you! You aren't really going to be in town are you? Cause if you are we'd make you come visit and stay the night with our kids while we have this baby! Just kidding. You guys were so awesome to stay with McKenna when I had Ava. I don't know what we would have done without you. And the good ole Jazz game parties. Those were the days. We miss you guys!

The Pratts said...

He is so cute, I love his little facial expressions! Steve looks like such a proud Daddy! Can't wait to cuddle that little guy (I mean Logan, not Steve)! :)

Allie said...

It is hard to believe that they grow up so fast isn't it. They definitely catch up for the time that they lost pretty quick.

It's funny that you were talking about the whole game thing because we are itching to play and have yet to find a couple that is as die-hard as we are (a.k.a weirdos...no offense to you guys :))

FYI the collage that I had on my blog I created on Picasa. It is free program from google and I love it! It lets you do all sorts of effects and create the collage etc. If you go to the website, it will walk you through the necessary steps to download it onto your computer. Let me know if you have any more questions.

The Guys said...

I love that photo of Logan's little pot belly he is such a cutie! It is amazing how much he has grown, it does not seem like he has grown much until you look back at the original photo of him and his teddy.

Jeff and Elise said...

What a cutie! I love the little belly too! Thanks for the comments on our blog!

Melissa said...

He is getting so big! Gabe is only about 11.5 lbs at the moment. but don't worry about the bobble head, Gabe has it too. I also think that you two should hop on a ferry and come see US! You do have a job... and we don't. PLUS it is WAY warmer in WA than Alaska! :)

Tristen said...

He really is getting so big! Way to go Logan. When are you guys coming to Utah?? We can't wait to see the little, I mean, big guy! Oh and play some Settlers!

The Harbertson Family said...

So cute that you have that little teddy bear to compare how much he has grown. My sister did the same thing with her first. He is growing like a champ!
I have to say that little bib is so cute but I think the little guy wearing it is what makes it work!
So any plans to be in Utah soon? We move out to Oklahoma in June but we'd love to take a little trip up to Utah if we knew you guys were gonna be there.
Whoa, that was a long comment. I think I better just call you. I'll be talking to you soon!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Steve.... he's your twin! What a cutie Logan is (now don't think I'm hitting on your hubby by saying that since they look alike) but he's so cute! You know, Alaska weather probably is just the same as Omaha has been, so hopefully we'll all be warm and in Utah soon enough!

Chase and Teresa said...

I love the "I was worth the wait" bib. He is such a handsome guy. So now that flu season is over, are you planning any trips to Utah? I can hardly wait to see you, and hold Logan.

the heiner family said...

I love how Logan is the perfect combo of you 2!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

HOLY COW--LOGAN IS HUGE. AND WHAT A SMILE HE HAS. HE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO MELT THE GIRLS' HEARTS. LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A TON OF FUN TAKING A BATH. ISN'T IT WONDERFUL WHEN THEY ACTUALLY START ENJOYING THE WATER, RATHER THAN SCREAMING THE WHOLE TIME!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

blue teddy..... look out, it will soon be brown teddy and you better have back up! You know how lamby looks now!
xoxo cindy lou

The Stoddard Show said...

HI Cami, Steve, and Logan!
It was fun to see your blog and all the cute photos of Logan. I'm excited for ya'll and what a blessing children are! Feel free to look at our blog.. stoddard-show.blogspot.com

Love ya,Tonya