Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday

Need I say more....I'm way behind in posting. I think of posting things, but for some reason nothing gets posted. Anyway, Steve had a great birthday. He actually had to work, so Logan and I had his office staff decorate his office before he came to work. Then we made a surprise visit during his work day, to take pictures and wish the birthday boy Happy Birthday. Steve requested I make a new kind of cake....so I attempted to make the Ultimate Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cake. And to both of our surprises it was really, really good!!! Logan really enjoyed helping unwrap gifts and play with all the balloons! I can't wait for his birthday this year, he's going to really enjoy it.

 

We went out with a group of friends to dinner to celebrate 3 birthday's within 3 days!!! Yup...our friend Jeanette's birthday was on Oct.4, Steve's was on Oct.5 and Tina's was on Oct.6. We went to Benihana's and wow---what a yummy dinner without kiddo's!!! Happy Birthday to you all.
 

2 comments:

Tristen said...

Happy birthday Steve-O! We miss you guys.

Chase and Teresa said...

Happy Birthday, Steve! Yum, that cake looks delicious.