If you look real close you will see that Logan has an extra lucky tooth! This photo was taken a month or so ago when Logan was getting in his lower canines...instead of one tooth distal to his lower right lateral incisor, he has two teeth. Kinda fun. His Dentist Dad is so excited to get him in and take an x-ray to see if he can tell which one is the extra tooth. Steve says it shouldn't create any problems, he just has one more tooth to cash into the Tooth Fairy--lucky kid!!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Count my teeth!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Sweet!! The toothe fairy better pay him extra for that one. What a cute smile!!
That is so funny! I've never heard of that, but Steve probably has!
We are having great weather here! I was complaining to Tyson that I actually wanted more cool days. Then I paused and corrected myself, I shouldn't really be complaining, because this is the best time of year here. Still, it would be nice to have more than two seasons; hot and not hot.
Only a dentist family would post something like this. hahaha I love it!!!!! That is awesome that he'll have more teeth for the tooth fairy though. He'll love it. I can't believe how big he has gotten either. One of these days we'll see each other again. I'm sure by that time we'll all have gray hair though. :)
AN extra tooth! Awesome. My sister had an extra tooth, she lost the same one twice and it grew back after losing it again. And my other sister only got one. I think she stole it in heaven as a joke. Logan is a stud muffin. I love the faces he makes for the camera.
WOW! So random! But what a lucky kid! We are counting down the days till your here! Camden cant wait to play with his favorite cousin Logan! XOXOxoOx Love YA!
Lucky boy that is great to be able to cash in a little extra! You guys look great, every time I pop in on your blog Gary starts talking about moving to alaska....Hmmmm, no thanks..butt glad you guys are having a great time!
one tooth distal to his lower right lateral incisor........are we supposed to understand that? LOL I wouldn't even know where to start...well, lower right I get that. Way to go Logan!
Post a Comment