Friday, January 18, 2008

Photo Shoot















Logan loves to smile for the camera. He is very patient with his mom. He's learning very quickly that he has to pose for the camera with every new outfit which is almost everyday. Also Logan sure loves his bath time, too bad he couldn't stay in tub all day long! Logan is starting to enjoy his jungle baby swing, mom wishes he would last longer.

6 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

i love his leg kick picture. and just love the hair more and more!

Creative Corner said...

I am a bit fat nerd. Glad I found you I didnt even know you were pregnant but I would love to hear the whole story! Stay warm! hehehee

The Harbertson Family said...

Good job with all the pictures but we want more!!! Logan is so stinking cute. You can just tell he has a cute little personality. I want to hold that little guy so bad!

Tristen said...

Ok, we miss you guys and are ready for you to move back to Utah!! Logan is a stud, his mouth is my favorite feature. That thing is huge!!

Brittany said...

Hey you guys! We found your blog through some other Omaha friends. Logan is adorable, CONGRATS!!! Check out our blog brocknbrody.blogspot.com
Glad to be back in touch.

Nate and Brittany

The Brown's said...

Congrats! wow I had no idea you were expecting! He is soo cute and glad to see he's doing well. I hope you dont care I found your blog through Misti's but had to say Hi! I love to get updated on everyone. Take Care! - Nicole